Friday, October 08, 2004

T-minus 2 hours, 20 minutes

I will be on vacation as of 5:00 this afternoon. Posting will be light to non-existent over the next week. We're off to California with the kids (their first airplane experience) to visit the in-laws and my brother and his family.

From Kennedy Country to the Land of Feinstein, not all that different, except the football games on Sunday start three hours earlier. This will likely be a non-issue, as I highly doubt the Pats/Dolphins match-up will be televised out there.

What's shaping up to be the highlight of the trip will be a visit to Reed's Indoor Range in Santa Clara, located just nine miles from my in-laws' house. Wednesday is Ladies Night after 6:00, so hopefully the wife and I can get the kids to bed early to see if shooting firearms in Dianne Feinstein's back yard is as fun as it is Ted Kennedy's.

I'm guessing "yes" - to be immediately upgraded to a "HELL YES!" should I find $1,000 on the side of the road to rent this bad boy.



Quite possibly the greatest single piece of GFW shitstain-inducing hardware known to man.

Stay safe, everyone. See you next week.