Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Quite the Gentleman

Everything's fine, folks. This story is just another tiny little bump in the road on the way to Senator Barrios' crime-free Utopian paradise. Remain calm.

I heard a very loud smash and I looked up and what appeared to be a large piece of wood that hit my windshield and completely bashed it in, and out of the corner of my eye I saw somebody else, and I turned and it was a gentleman [??? - ed.] holding a shotgun to the side of my head and said 'give me your money!'" Fish said.


Jesus, they should pass a law outlawing armed robbery!

"We're asking people to arm themselves be careful and cautious and to stay together," Ashland police said.


Good idea, that way they can rob four or five defenseless victims at a time. Anything to make the criminals' jobs more cost-effective.

(link via reader, Ham Slam)