Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Welcome to the Blogroll

After reading posts like these, I'm amazed it's taken me this long to find Concurring Opinions. I can see myself becoming a new frequent visitor to their little corner of the blogosphere.

First up, it's this year's must-have Christmas gift:

The TSA Airport Screening Playset

Another oddity was that the toy came with two guns, one for the police officer and one that either belonged to the X-ray screener or the passenger. The luggage actually opened up, and the gun fit inside. I put it through the X-ray machine, and it went through undetected. Perhaps this is where the toy came closest to reality.


Next up is this bit of free advice for the local narcotics entrepreneurs:

Tip: If you run a crack house, don’t put up a sign that says "Crack House" when you’re open for business.


True words of wisdom, indeed.