Friday, November 04, 2005

Hang Him Low

Normally, when I read a story about some asshole murdering an innocent woman and child, I'd reply with "Hang him high!"

Such is not the case with this story.

A 31-year-old pregnant woman was killed yesterday when a man apparently drag racing on the Lowell Connector lost control of his car, which veered into the median strip at more than 90 miles per hour, became airborne, and landed on the woman's station wagon, police said.


You hang him too high, and the Louisville Slugger piƱata stick won't reach.

UPDATE: It just dawned on me that I neglected to include the name of this lowlife asshole, Carlos Rodriguez, in the text of this post. I would hate to deny the loser friends of Carlos Rodriguez the opportunity to find this post while Googling for news on the death of their loser friend, Carlos Rodriguez.

And if the friends of Carlos Rodriguez can't find this post, how else are they going to be able to call me bad names when I express my desire to see Carlos Rodrioguez draw his final breath as soon as fucking possible. Come on, Carlos Rodriguez, do the noble thing, and snuff it already. There are decent men, women, and children across this great land of ours who could use a clean hospital bed right about now.

So, stop stealing our oxygen, Carlos Rodriguez, you contemptible murderous scumbag!

For those of you keeping score at home, Carlos Rodriguez currently leads Massachusetts Senator Ted Kennedy 2 to 1, in the "Innocent Lives Destroyed by Wanton Reckless Behavior" category.