Friday, January 20, 2006

Concealed Carry Sporran

So, I've been looking at getting a kilt for fair-weather trips to the range this spring and summer. I found this site, Stillwater Kilts, that offers seemingly well-made kilts at bargain prices (full-blown, custom-tailored kilts ain't cheap).


Only $80 (+ $9 shipping) - can't beat that with a stick (see update).

I was planning on just going with a black leather holster (Galco Cop 3 Slot, maybe) on a black leather kilt belt to wear in conjunction with a basic black leather sporran.

That is, until I saw this today on their Accessories page.

Available this Spring!

Tactical kilt accessories! What's not to love? One this is certain - Stillwater Kilts will be getting my business in the very near future, if based on nothing other than their pro-2A marketing alone.

UPDATE: Based on a glowing endorsement from Shamalama at Commonfolk Using Common Sense, it looks like I'm going with the Standard Kilt - a little more dough, but as always, you get what you pay for.