Friday, February 24, 2006

I Must Be Getting Better

The snot I'm blowing out of my nose today no longer looks like it jumped off the color palette used to design the kitchen from The Brady Bunch.

UPDATE: On Brian's recommendation...

If you can, ask your wife to find a Thai restraunt and have her bring home som Tom Yum Soup. Whenever I get sick I eat that and next day good as new.


...I grabbed the menu for Thai Spice in West Roxbury to have a look.


Bingo.

Now, if that does the trick, it'll be the best $3.50 I've ever spent.

UPDATE: Just got back from Thai Spice, and as of 12:28 this afternoon, I am breathing out of both nostrils. What do they put in that stuff?

I figure that soup and the quart of Fruit Punch Gatorade I'm working on will have me back on my feet in no time. Though, it remains to be seen how long the effects of this miracle drug, Tom Yum Soup, will last, so I might have to go out for a bowl at dinnertime.

They're open 'til 10:00.