Friday, February 10, 2006

K&D Holsters

If this isn't a slam-dunk endorsement for a holster manufacturer, then I don't know what is. Via Justin Buist's Log.

Some time ago I left a message on The High Road that my buddy returning from Iraq in leave couldn't get a freaking holster from the military for his M9 (Beretta 92) pistol. He had to buy one with his own money from the local Iraqis and they kept breaking. He went through three. I wanted suggestions for something to buy him in the event that he went back.

Without asking the owner of K&D Holsters asked for his initials and if he was right handed or left handed. The guy shipped me a leather holster entirely free of charge for the guy with his initials imprinted upon it.


I'm thinking an Eagle Defender might soon be on its way.

Eagle Defender – This holster provides an open top, slide
onto the belt, style with an additional layer of leather
to aid in keeping the throat of the holster open for easy
reholstering. The “wings” of the holster keep the holster
tight against the body for maximum concealment. It is
available for medium to full size autos and revolvers.


Anyone ever buy a holster from them? Likes, dislikes?