Sunday, December 16, 2007

Fred Tide Rising

I'll give it a week (ten days, tops) until the Huckabubble pops, triggering a surge of support for the Thompson campaign.

This race is Fred's to lose.

I don't care what the New York Times or any lamestream media outlet has to say regarding his "laziness" or his campaign's lack of razzle-dazzle. The last thing the liberal media types in this country want to see is Fred Thompson, a man of principles and integrity, standing opposite their anointed one in a presidential debate.

He would so thoroughly clean their clocks, it would border on unwatchable [read: Pass the popcorn!].

As to his laid-back style, I say this. If you're the type of person who would buy a used car based on which dealer had the most flags flying on his lot, or the biggest inflatable gorilla on the roof, be my guest. You're free to make such choices for yourself.

Me? I'm looking under the hood to see what's inside. I'm looking for a safe, reliable vehicle that'll get me and my family from point A to point B in comfort, without draining my checking account in the process. For me, the clear choice is a '42 Thompson.

Fred08 - Contribute Now