Saturday, June 28, 2008

Kilts For Sale

I've got three (gently-used) kilts for sale. These kilts are from Stillwater Kilts, the best non-custom kilt out there for the money. They're all size 36 (see their website for important sizing info) with a 24" drop.

I've got two "Standard Kilts", in Black Watch and USMC Leatherneck tartans, and one "Economy Kilt" in Irish National tartan. I have the flashes that match the Black Watch kilt and will include them, not sure about the Leatherneck.



Asking $50 for the Standard Kilts (which have only been worn once), and $25 for the Economy Kilt.

All three are machine washable. See the SWK website for more info.

E-mail me at the address in the right-hand sidebar if interested. I'll ship for an additional five bucks. Payment by Paypal, money order, or cash.

Thanks.