Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Give Us This Day Our Daily Douchebag

Today's featured douchebag extraordinaire?

Bobby Brown:

Hunting for a comeback

Roxbury R&B bad boy Bobby Brown is running with a new crowd these days - hunters. Brown, who spent his summer filming the reality show "Outsider's Inn" with Maureen McCormick and Carnie Wilson in Tennessee, talked about hunting in the sticks at the TV Critics Association's press tour in California last week. "I just made sure I stayed in the back because, you know . . . sometimes . . . when you are going out in the woods with a bunch of - I don't know what to call them . . . rednecks? - usually, you know, the dark one gets shot," he said. "I just stayed back there with my gun ready just in case . . . somebody made a mistake and pointed it my way, I was ready to, you know, do my business."


It should go without saying that anyone who would hand this washed-up, wife-beating loser a loaded gun is a moron of monumental proportion.

It should also go without saying that Bobby Brown can go off into a closet somewhere and self-fornicate.