Thursday, February 19, 2009

Welcome to the New Fascist Order

Via Glenn Reynolds, who astutely observes, "If something like this had happened with Bush, it would have been proof that fascism was descending had descended upon America."

OKC officer pulls man over for anti-Obama sign on vehicle

An Oklahoma City police officer wrongly pulled over a man last week and confiscated an anti-President Barack Obama sign the man had on his vehicle.


Mr. Harrison's sign was eventually returned to him. But, the government's campaign to trample further on his Constitutional rights was far from over.

"The Secret Service called and said they were at my house," Harrison said.

After talking to his attorney, Harrison went home where he met the Secret Service.

"When I was on my way there, the Secret Service called me and said they weren't going to ransack my house or anything ... they just wanted to (walk through the house) and make sure I wasn't a part of any hate groups."


Dissent is Patriotic racist.

I've made a lot of good friends over the last five years writing this blog. What are the chances we'll all get assigned to the same camp, so we can hang out together?