Friday, July 17, 2009

Gettin' My Nuge On

Couldn't pass on this deal. That's a whole lotta Ted for not-a-lotta bread.

Free-For-All

1. Free-For-All
2. Dog Eat Dog
3. Writing On The Wall
4. Turn It Up
5. Street Rats
6. Together
7. Light My Way
8. Hammerdown
9. I Love You So I Told You A Lie
10. Free For All (Live)
11. Dog Eat Dog (Live)
12. Street Rats (Alternate Version)

Scream Dream

1. Wango Tango
2. Scream Dream
3. Hard As Nails
4. I Gotta Move
5. Violent Love
6. Flesh & Blood
7. Spit It Out
8. Come And Get It
9. Terminus El Dorado
10. Don't Cry (I'll Be Back Before You Know It Baby)

Weekend Warriors

1. Need You Bad
2. One Woman
3. I Got The Feelin'
4. Tight Spots
5. Venom Soup
6. Smokescreen
7. Weekend Warriors
8. Cruisin'
9. Good Friends And A Bottle Of Wine
10. Name Your Poison


As I'm listening to these CD's, driving down 125 with the volume up and the windows down, one thing becomes perfectly clear. I never should have sold my old Ibanez Les Paul copy.