Saturday, July 04, 2009

On the Palin Resignation

I'll say this. The last time we had someone on the national political stage who could generate this much press and internet buzz, simply by giving a five minute speech, the sumbitch became president.

Anyone who thinks the American political landscape has seen the last of Sarah Palin isn't thinking very clearly. She'll be back. In what capacity, I don't know.

This is one that's gonna have to go in the "we shall see" file.

One thing I can tell you is, we're gonna see a whole lot of hypocritical double-speak coming from the mainstream media and the "progressive" intelligentsia, should she announce she's running for president after having resigned from office in Juneau midstream.

Your typical damned-if-she-do, damned-if-she-don't stuff.

Stay tuned.

I know I will.