Monday, August 03, 2009

Calming Influence

If there's anything more therapeutic than turning a perfectly good watermelon into a cloud of pink mist (or butcher block into toothpicks), I'm all ears.

Needless to say, Northeast Bloggershoot 2009 was a rollicking success. Scores of guns, thousands of rounds of ammo, one sad, heavily-perforated Pikachu, and good company.

And, as I mentioned in the comments to a previous post, I sucked at taking good pictures, so I'll start linking up to other folks' AAR posts.

UPDATE(S): Jay G. has words, pictures, and video.

Note the guest celebrity appearance by Major L. Caudill, USMC (Ret.)

Note also that you either get the joke or you don't.

Lissa: I got bit by a Garand and I liked it

Bore Patch: From Pokemon to Bayonets

TOTWTYTR: Northeast Blogger Shoot AAR

MeatAxe: Things I Learned at the New England Bloggershoot

Weer'd Beard: Back from Blogger Shoot

Scotaku in America: Aw, shoot.