Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Words Fail Me

I'm trying to come up with an accurate descriptive term for the pieces of trash responsible for this, but I can't quantify this much sick, warped, and twisted evil using the English language.

Four arrested in brutal murder of NH mom

MILFORD – Four teenagers were arraigned this morning, two days after the brutal murder of a Mont Vernon mother and a vicious attack on her 11-year-old daughter. Two of the defendants face first degree murder charges.

According to Senior Assistant Attorney General William Delker, the four chose the family's home at random because it was in an isolated area. He said the intruders entered at or shortly after 4 a.m. on Sunday, planning to kill anyone found in the house.

Delker said Kimberly Cates was murdered in her bed. Steven Spader allegedly attacked both Mrs. Cates and her daughter with a machete; Christopher Gribble is believed to have used a knife on the mother.


And, I still get comments from people telling me I'm a paranoid whackjob for keeping a loaded gun easily accessible at all times in my house.

FWIW, hanging's still legal here.