Monday, March 29, 2010

Need a Good Tea Party Sign Made Up Cheap?

I found a decent way to get a small banner printed without spending a lot of dough on a large printout or having to wait a week for the printer to turn the order round.

I created the graphics as a .PNG file measuring 2880 x 1536 pixels (@ a resolution of 96 pixels per inch), then split it into thirds (960 x 1536 pixels) and saved it as three separate files. I took them to staples to get printed on 11x17 card stock, and was planning on just taping them to a piece of foam-core board.

The girl at Staples said she could trim the edges for me, tape the sections together and laminate the whole thing right then and there. For less then $14, I had a nice laminated 32" x 17" banner.

Here's the one I'm getting made up for the Tea Party events coming up in New Hampshire in April.



I'll put the files on line and post a link if anyone wants them. If you have other ideas for signs, let me know and I'll see what I can do.

Also, if you're looking for the latest and greatest in Gadsden flags and apparel, you know where to go.