Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Blogroll Update

I guess it's about time to do a little blogroll maintenance. Regrettably, this includes removing the link to Rachel Lucas' blog. She has once again retired from the blogosphere, and will be missed. In her honor I will do my best to use the words 'assbiscuit', 'asshelmet', and 'assknob' as much as possible when referring to people on my "Wouldn't waste a perfectly good mouthful of spit on" list.

Here are some new entries you might want to check out:

Armies of Liberation
Heartless Libertarian
The Kallini Brothers
Leaning Towards the Dark Side
Libertarian Leanings
Obscurorant
One Hand Clapping
I'd put the links directly in the post here, but it's not that much of a stretch to click on the them in the blogroll (hint: it's that list on the left there). If you would like your blog added to my meager site's blogroll, send me a link. Members of the Tinfoil Hat Coalition (THC) need not apply.

UPDATE: Rachel Lucas Channels John Kerry

She started blogging before she quit blogging before she started blogging again before she quit blogging. Well, guess what. She's back! A big "THANK YOU" to Analog Mouse at One Little Victory for bringing this to my attention.