Friday, January 21, 2005

Anyone Seen My Crayons?

I came across this contest on Channel 5's website today and thought it might be something fun for my girls (2-1/2 years-old) to do. They're HUGE Dora fans (and kick-ass colorers, if I do say so).



Alas, I was just about to print the pictures to bring them home for the girls to color when I decided to check out the contest rules:

2.Eligibility. The contest is open only to legal U.S. residents who are 18 years of age or older as of January 10th, 2005 and is void wherever prohibited or restricted by applicable federal or state laws and regulations. If winner selected is under 18 years of age, the prize will be awarded to the winner's parent or legal guardian. Parent or legal guardian must be 18 years of age or older.


If? Christ, I would hope so.