Monday, August 14, 2006

What Are You Wearing?

And, I don't mean that in the chat room pervert kinda way. I notice that some of you have purchased some of fine merchandise available at The Gadsden and Culpepper American Heritage Shoppe*. Well done. I recommend the rest of you follow suit. Just be sure to click-through via that link (or the ad on the right), so I can get my cut.

And, by "cut" I mean...

Fletch: You don't have a piece of the action?
Fat Sam: No. Free junk, that's it.


And, of course, there's always the mAss Backwards Store at Cafepress.com, where every purchase kicks in up to a dollar to my gun fund (which needs all the help it can get these days).

That is all.

Thus endeth the shameless plug.

*And, just so you know, the sizes seem to run a little smaller at the Gadsden Shoppe than they do at Cafepress.