Friday, December 15, 2006

Polls Are Open

You know what to do.

This post will remain at the top of the page until the polls close on the 15th, and the competition has been squashed. You can vote once a day, every day, until then.

UPDATE: She's up against some serious competition, but the inimitable Sondra K. (Knowledge is Power) is certainly worthy of your vote, as well.

As is fellow gun blogger A Keyboard and a .45.

UPDATE II: For Christ's sake, people! Are you gonna let me come in second, behind some guy named Bubblehead? I'm trailing by six votes.

UPDATE III: I've retaken the lead by one vote (as of 1:39 PM Thursday). Don't quit on me now, people! Just pretend you're all Wisconsin Democrats or members of ACORN. Get that vote in by any means necessary!

This one's going down to the wire!

Spread the word!

UPDATE IV: Up by 83 votes as of 2:00 PM. My eleventh-hour "get out the vote" campaign is bearing fruit, but this is no time for complacency, people. Tell your neighbors! Tell your elderly relatives in Duluth! Tell that really hot chick with the purple hair who works at the adult book store down the street (or, um, so I'm told).

Most importantly, pay no mind to the baseless claims of chicanery and voter fraud being bandied about by my otherwise-worthy adversary in this contest.