Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Ten Bucks is Ten Bucks, Eh?

Wear a Red's Trading Post hat in support!

There have been so many people asking how they can support us, some have contributed financially, some have gotten our story our there, many have signed our online petition, contacted Congressional Delegates or even blogged about what is going on with the ATF shutting down dealers.

Here is another way, Wear a Red's Trading Post hat in support. They are $10 shipped, as you can tell we are not trying to make money off of them but just wanting to get the word out. I want to thank everyone again for your support and kindness, I may sound like a broken record but I just want to thank all of you every chance I get.

UPDATE: YOU CAN EITHER PAY BY PAY PAL, CREDIT CARD OR CHECK
RED'S TRADING POST
215 SHOSHONE ST. SOUTH
TWIN FALLS, ID 83301-6001
(208) 733-3546
ryan@redstradingpost.com


I just ordered mine, but in the likely event it doesn't fit my big melon ("one size fits all", my ass), I'll be running some kind of stupid contest to give it away.