Wednesday, January 09, 2008

This Just In!!!

And, this time, I mean it.

I just got off the phone with a very reliable source who told me of a Massachusetts resident who drove up to Atkinson, NH (just over the MA/NH state line) yesterday, told a voting official there that he was "thinking of moving to New Hampshire", showed a Massachusetts driver's license, was handed a ballot, and was allowed to cast a vote in the New Hampshire primary.

This individual also stated that there was a significant number of cars at the polling location with Massachusetts license plates.

Begs the obvious question, exactly how many people from Massachusetts (and elsewhere) were given ballots in yesterday's election and allowed to vote?

Stay tuned.

UPDATE: Don't know if this will go anywhere. I was hoping to get an "official" statement from the aforementioned individual, but I just heard from my source that he (understandably) "doesn't want to get involved".