Wednesday, July 16, 2008

This Is Unbelievable...Not

Massachusetts Attorney General Martha Coakley, talking about criticizing the father who punched out the guy he caught molesting his 4-year-old son in a supermarket men's room (and, who was subsequently arrested for his morally just actions).

"All I'm saying is that...we really try and discourage people from self-help."


Up yours, you arrogant, condescending, authoritarian tyrant!

Shame on you and every other fascist scumbag down in Massachusetts, suckling from the taxpayers' teat, masquerading as faithful servants of the public trust, whilst bending over to make life as comfortable as possible for the most reprehensible breed of subhuman filth walking our streets.

I pray that some day, should you find yourself in a similar situation, needing to indulge in a little "self-help", you have the wherewithal to step down off your high horse and comply with your own oppressive, authoritarian dogma, and surrender yourself to the next piece of garbage, lowlife predator looking to treat you like a slab of beef.

Now, ask me how I really feel.

The funniest part (not that any of this can actually be described as "funny") is that these people (not that any of them can actually be described as a subset of "We, the People"), and the idiots who continually put them in office (not that any of them...no, wait, they actually are idiots), are still, to this day, stumped as to what they could possibly do to keep all the productive taxpayers from moving out of the state.

Though, I have to admit, when I ask myself why I stayed in Massachusetts for as long as I did, I find myself stumped like you read about.