Friday, December 19, 2008

Detect a Pattern Yet?

Rahm Emanuel, Obama's chief of staff, who's so far up Blago's backside, he'll need to be surgically removed and disinfected prior to any courtroom appearances:

Back at his home, Emanuel appeared "beet-red," according to an ABC News cameraman who was invited inside by Emanuel to use his bathroom this morning.

"I'm getting regular death threats. You've put my home address on national television. I'm pissed at the networks. You've intruded too much, " Emanuel said, according to the cameraman
.

Helen Jones-Kelley, the bureaucratic flunky who illegally accessed Joe the Plumber's personal information in her attempt to smear his name, solely because he dared to question her Messiah:

Department of Job and Family Services Director Helen Jones-Kelley said in a statement accompanying her resignation that she won't allow her reputation to be disparaged and that she is concerned for her family's safety.


When the going gets tough, the tough get going not-so-tough whip out the Perpetual Liberal Victimhood Playbook, with the kind of predictability you can set your watch to, and start working their way through it, chapter by chapter.

See also: Dianne Wilkerson

Sen. Dianne Wilkerson, who blamed [...] her failure to file taxes on death threats, has a new mess to explain: curfew violations.


UPDATE: How could I have forgotten about Manchester's "best and brightest", State Representative Nick Levasseur.

However, if you wish to dishonor and degrade yourself by using insulting language and threatening tones, then I will not be part of it.

[...]

I have to say that I find your comments to me to be at best dishonorable and at worst threatening. While I do not intend any further action, I am compelled to forward this and all other messages of this nature to the House Sergeant-at-Arms.