Thursday, September 17, 2009

Ready the Memory Hole!

How long until this page goes bye-bye?

When Obama met with ACORN leaders in November, he reminded them of his history with ACORN and his beginnings in Illinois as a Project Vote organizer, a nonprofit focused on voter rights and education. Senator Obama said, "I come out of a grassroots organizing background. That's what I did for three and half years before I went to law school. That's the reason I moved to Chicago was to organize. So this is something that I know personally, the work you do, the importance of it. I've been fighting alongside ACORN on issues you care about my entire career. Even before I was an elected official, when I ran Project Vote voter registration drive in Illinois, ACORN was smack dab in the middle of it, and we appreciate your work.”


Obligatory Screengrab:

(click to bignify)

I see there's a "Report Objectionable Content" link.

Perfect.

Like Michelle Malkin said:

Barack Obama can no more disown ACORN than he could disown his own shadow.


(MSM bobblehead calling "shadow" a racist attack word in 10...9...8...)