Monday, June 27, 2005

mAss Backwards Contest Update

OK, I'm a little late in announcing the winner to this previous contest. I searched high and low and couldn't find any stories from that past weekend about any kids voluntarily removing themselves from the gene pool through acts of stupidity and recklessness.

Therefore, I hereby declare JP the official winner for his ridiculously optimistic pick of ZERO. Congratulations, JP. Send me your address by e-mail and I will send out your "cheap-ass prize" - though, it's not a bad prize at all. You will be the recipient of this handsome window sticker from Gadsden and Culpeper American Heritage Shoppe Ltd.




And now, on to the new contest.

Here is your task. Go to the License Maker website and create a New Hampshire license plate for me to affix to my vehicle following our eventual relocation to the Granite State. For the purposes of this contest, entry length will be limited to seven (7) characters in length (including punctuation and spaces) and must be characters recognized by the License Maker application (so that the image can be posted here).

Have fun. Here are a couple examples to get your creative juices flowing. Enter as many times as you like. Leave your entries in the comments section.



The winning entry (as determined by yours truly) will receive the same window sticker shown above.

UPDATE: We have a winner!



Jay Tea takes first (and only) prize with his, uh, "Christmas Holiday" suggestion. I must say I'm slightly disappointed that no one discovered what happens when you try using "%" in the License Maker. Do that, and the possibilities are endless.