Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Beating the Dead Horse

Lately, this blog seems to have become a single-topic blog, that topic being the utter failure of the Commonwealth's gun gontrol laws and the politicians who support them. I'm not saying that's necessarily a bad thing, but in the interest of keeping tabs with what my readers would like to see more (or less) of in the future, I present the following poll.

Do you think the proverbial dead horse has taking a sufficient whipping or is there still room for a few more whacks? Let me know. Also, let me know if you know which part of the poll HTML I need to tweak to get rid of this big gap here. (fixed somewhat, thanks)
Should I show the dead horse some mercy and stop blogging on the abject failure of our "common-sense" gun control laws?
Absolutely not. Beat the snot out of that friggin' equine! Show no mercy!
Not entirely, but it does get tiresome after a while. Besides, we want more Big Dig posts.
Yes. You're over-reacting. Massachusetts' gun control laws are just super, and working perfectly, thanks.
Yes. Give it up. Massachusetts is a Marxist shitbucket, and nothing you can do will change that.

Free polls from Pollhost.com