Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Game On!

At 4:05 this afternoon, the American League Divisional Series between the Boston Red Sox and the Chicago White Sox will be underway. It's safe to say much of my free time for the next week or so will be occupied by watching the playoffs on TV.

This is where you, my readers, can help.

In order to help me narrow down my choices for this week's "From My hard Drive To Yours" song selection (and free up more quality couch time), please vote below for the genre of your choice.




Which of the categories below should this week's "From My Hard Drive To Yours" song selection come from?
Early rock hits of the 50's
Classic Beatles cuts from the 60's
Unreleased Rush tracks from the 70's
Cheesy 80's rock hits
Bad hair metal bands of the early 90's

  

Free polls from Pollhost.com