Friday, December 16, 2005

Whiny Pussies in the News - NFL Edition

Hey, T.O., how about a nice hot cup of shut the fuck up?

PHILADELPHIA (AP) -- Before Terrell Owens was banished from the Philadelphia Eagles, the All-Pro wide receiver told GQ magazine that some of his teammates didn't want him to play in the Super Bowl last February.

"A lot of people, they doubted me," Owens said in the January issue of GQ. "Some of my teammates didn't want to see me come back, but I came back.

"That's why I felt so ultimately disrespected, because I knew how hard I worked to get back on that field to help them. Had I not played, who knows, we probably would've gotten beat worse."

[snip]

Owens told the magazine he felt "used" by the Eagles.


Ownes pulled down $9,160,700 last year, while being "used" by the Eagles. Where do I sign up for some of that disrespect?