24 - The Morning After
Bruce's Five-Point Review
1. OK, Martha's kill count over the last couple of hours has passed Jack's. WTF? Next week's two-hour finale had better deliver the goods where the Bauer Bodycount is concerned.
2. Jack's got Miles' by the neck in a G.I. Joe Kung-Fu GripTM, and he just lets him saunter off to Washington to pursue his new-found career as Logan's lapdog? WTF? Next week's two-hour finale had better deliver the goods where kicking Miles' scrawny ass is concerned.
3. Gee...Bierko escaped. I'm shocked. Here's an idea - when you have a high-priority prisoner in custody and you're balls deep in a national crisis of epic proportion - LEAVE HIM THE FUCK ALONE, and don't transfer him for no apparent fucking reason at 3:45 in the morning! WTF? Next week's two-hour finale had better deliver the goods where CTU's implementation (or lack thereof) of Anti-Terror Protocols 101 is concerned.
4. So, Aaron says he's gotta lay low for a while. Why do I have the feeling he won't be laying low for too much more than, say, one hour and 42 minutes? That leaves approximately 18 minutes (minus commercial breaks) for some serious ass kickage. And speaking of ass, next week's two-hour finale had better deliver the goods where Aaron and Martha getting it on is concerned.
5. Note to the writers: Just have them blow up the damn submarine during the opening credits, and be done with it. Use the remaining time to take care of the important stuff, specifically, the above-mentioned ass-kickings and the boot-knocking.
UPDATE: Speaking of delivering "the goods", Jack, when this crisis is over...
...PLEASE do the right thing.