Thursday, January 10, 2008

I'm Not Giving Up

Neither is Morgan Hunter, a freshman at Santa Clara University:

Thompson: Strong values


For months, I have been searching for a Republican candidate that I can support for president.

I want a candidate who will uphold conservative principles and also win the general election. After watching the coverage of the Iowa Primary, I found my answer: Fred Thompson. His address to the people of Iowa clearly shows his almost Reaganesque oratory and his firm commitment to conservative ideals.

What are these ideals? Personal freedom paired with personal responsibility; limited, low-tax government; confidence in Judeo-Christian values; an embrace of the free market; and a willingness to defend these same ideals by force when necessary.


Personal responsibility: Leftist kryptonite.