Wednesday, April 23, 2008

File Under "Idiotic GFW Talking Points"

I have a news flash for anyone who's ever uttered the words "Guns have no place in a civil society," (and there are quite a few of you out there).

Until the day comes when we find ourselves living in such a fantasy world, where unicorn tears flow from public drinking fountains, I'll be here still "clinging to my guns", thank you very much.

Elderly Woman Attacked In Hyde Park Home

HYDE PARK (WBZ) ― An 88-year-old woman was attacked in her home in Hyde Park early Wednesday morning.

It happened in a complex for the elderly and disabled on Summer Street.

Boston police told WBZ a man entered the unidentified woman's home around 4 a.m. and assaulted her. Officials say the suspect tried to rape the victim.


I got your "civil society" right here, assholes. If you think, for one second, that I will lie down and allow your naive outlook on life to trump my right and my duty to keep my family safe, you're a bigger bunch of morons than I originally gave you credit for.

FOX25 News is reporting that instead of complying with her attacker and simply "giving him what he wanted", the victim fought back with all she had and saved herself from additional harm (hence the phrase, "tried to rape the victim").

So, I guess that's two GFW talking points destroyed for the price of one. I do love a bargain.