Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I Wish This Would Stop Happening

Why is it that every time I think I've come up with the most off-the-wall, idiotic, "progressive" policy proposal or soundbite, with my words intended solely as a satirical offering for your reading enjoyment, along comes some genetically-engineered, super-mutant class of "progressive" to put those words into reality.

Case in point #1
Case in point #2
Case in point #3

Yes, once again, life has imitated the deep recesses of my imagination.

mAss Backwards, April 2005:

Next up: the "Population Erosion Revenue Protection (PERP) Tax Fee Surcharge".


Some Communist's wet dream of a California ballot initiative:

Imposes one-time tax of at least 55% on property exceeding $20 million of a California resident or held in California by nonresident. Imposes one-time tax (between 36.5% - 54.3%) on income exceeding $10 million when resident dies or leaves California.


And, I swear to God in heaven I'm not making this next one up.

I don't know if this was some attempt to show he has a sense of humor or not, but the Marxist piece fo garbage who come up with this festering pile of crap has named that part of it the Hasta La Vista Tax.

I shit you not.



Read the whole thing, if you've got the stomach for it. This guy makes Nancy Pelosi look like a free-market conservative.

(link via TaxProf Blog via Ace)