Sunday, January 30, 2005

Hmmm...I Wonder

Where's the compassion now, you useless leftist twits?

From a reader of Michelle Malikn's blog comes the (Oh-so Rhetorical) Question of the Day:

Why don't we see the human shields at the polls in Iraq? They were willing to protect Iraq from bombs before the war started. Why aren't they protecting Iraq now?


Gee, I dunno, maybe because they never gave a rat's ass about the fate of the Iraqi people, and were just a bunch of anti-American, Kool-aid felching jackoffs with their heads lodged up their collective poopchute.

That's my theory and I'm sticking to it.

And despite a number of insurgent terrorist attacks aimed at disrupting the elections and the spread of freedom in Iraq, CNN is reporting initial voter turnout estimates at 72%.

Not too shabby. I'm predicting turnout in the Bay State for the '06 election won't even come close to that.

Finally, this from Say Anything: