Sunday, February 06, 2005

Channeling Bobby Darin

Splish splash, I was taking a bath!



Good game. Kept me on the edge until the last Patriots' INT there.

Good recap by (Eagles fan) Brian over at Tomfoolery of the Highest Order. I agree with his assessment, McNabb's head wasn't in the game at the end there, and some bad clock management on Philly's part certainly didn't help.

What can I say? Good game. Clean play on both sides, good officiating, and the desired outcome. And no, THAT word will not emanate from my mouth or see the light of day on this website. The Patriots are a good team, maybe one of the best ever, and I'm happy with that.

Besides, we needed this. It's been over THREE months since we've had a victory parade in this town.

Cry for us, Argentina.

(shutting up now - good night)