Tuesday, April 18, 2006

24 - The Morning After

Episode 18: 12:00 AM to 1:00 AM

Apologies for the lack of "24" blogging last week. I won't let it happen again. It wasn't my fault, honest! I ran out of gas. I, I had a flat tire. I didn't have enough money for cab fare. My tux didn't come back from the cleaners. An old friend came in from out of town. Someone stole my car. There was an earthquake. A terrible flood. Locusts. IT WASN'T MY FAULT, I SWEAR TO GOD!

And, oh yeah, I blame New Hampshire! But, again, I digress.

Bruce's Five-Point Review

1. I must say it's nice to see Logan growing a pair of balls. I was beginning to worry Jack wouldn't have anywhere to kick him where it would have any effect.

2. Though, I'm hoping Secretary Hellraiser gets to Logan first for that little brachial artery incident between Henderson and Audrey there. Now, they put that on pay-per-view, and they'll cut the federal deficit in half.

3. And speaking of Audrey...

Jack, don't do it!


For ONCE in his life, Jack should have just clammed up, listened to the woman, and done as she said.

4. One thing that's got me puzzled somewhat was Aaron's cell phone being left behind at the stables. Did he plant it there? Or did he get jumped while waiting for Martha to show up?

And speaking of Martha Logan and getting jumped, Aaron, are you gonna wait until Jack kills Logan before you do his wife? 'Cuz, if you hadn't noticed, Red, she kinda wants you. As does every straight woman and gay man on the planet by now, I'd imagine.

5. All in all, a quality episode. Bodycount and ammo usage are both up. And, in stark contrast to where we stood six or seven weeks ago, I'm looking forward to next week's episode. Good thing too, because I would have quit watching otherwise.

Really.

No, honest, I swear.

What?

UPDATE:

6. So, is Curtis taking, like, a two-hour shit, or what?