The Morning A While After
Bruce's Five-Point Review
1. OK, show of hands. How many of you think Heller actually went into the drink?
Now, how many of you think he bailed at the last second?
I'm going with "bailed" (with fingers crossed).
"But, Mom! All the cool kids are faking their own death! Jack did it!"
2. I knew the old DHS broad would come around. I don't hold the same hope for Miles (anagram of slime). It will be nice to watch Chloe knee him in the nuts (or lack thereof) later on. Maybe we could get Miles to head up the tactical team going over to Buchanan's house to take her into custody, and she'd get another chance to unload an M-4 into someone's sorry ass.
3. Good move by Jack there, puttin' the Magic Anti-Terror HoodieTM up, grabbing a couple suitcases, and just nonchalantly walking up the ramp and onto the plane at the end of the hour. No way anyone would possibly suspect he wasn't a real baggage handler. I know I was convinced.
From the Anti-Idiotarian Rottweiler:
Nobody is going to suspect somebody dressed up like the Unabomber, carrying two large suitcases with unknown contents toward the open cargo bay of a diplomatic flight, after all.
4. Good thing Curtis finished that two-hour dump when he did. Thank God he didn't take the Daily News and the LA Times into the shitter with him.
5. Screw it. I'm going to bed. I owe you one.