Tuesday, September 19, 2006

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

It's a done deal, kids!

The fat lady is singing her tits off over at Reilly campaign headquarters this evening. All together now,"AWWWWWWW!"



Now, if I had an ego the size of this guy's, I'd be taking a large chunk of the credit for his demise. But, alas, I find I have no choice but to chalk it up to his sheer arrogance, his utter incompetence, his raging dislikeability, and thoroughly disingenuous nature.

Just the qualities the voters are looking for in a governor...not.

(Channel 7 screengrab, sent to me by an anonymous source, is from a newscast a while back, reporting on one of the earlier gubernatorial debates.)

UPDATE: Thus the countdown begins.

Middlesex District Attorney Martha Coakley advanced in her bid to replace Thomas F. Reilly as the state's attorney general. She ran unopposed in the Democratic primary, and will now face Republican Lawrence Frisoli, a Cambridge lawyer and one-term city councilor.


Needless to say, this blog and its editorial staff...um, that's me...wholeheartedly endorse the candidacy of Larry Frisoli for Attorney General of Massachusetts.

Man, talk about an improvement on the current model.