Saturday, August 30, 2008

Contrary to Popular Belief...

...MSNBC is not, in fact, "in the tank" for Obama.

They are the tank.

Via NewsBusters:

(Via The O'Reilly Factor on FNC) On his show last night (Fri. 8/29/08), Bill O'Reilly called it, "One of the most outrageous things I've ever seen in my 35 years of journalism."

During coverage of Sarah Palin accepting to be John McCain's running mate, MSNBC ran a graphic. Under the banner of "BREAKING NEWS," MSNBC put on the screen, "How many houses does Palin add to the Republican ticket?" Outrageous, indeed.


Speaking of MSNBC...

I think there is a problem, though, with the media gushing over him too much. I don't think he thinks that he's all that, but the media does. I mean, the coverage after, that I was watching, from MSNBC, I mean these guys were ready to have sex with him....It's embarrassing.

~ Bill Maher


Even Jon Stewart is taking his shots at the Anointed One.

Though, that will not come as a surprise to anyone who's been paying attention 'round here over the last couple years.

November 2006:

[MAUREEN] DOWD: Your show has thrived during the Bush administration. Will you miss it?

[JON] STEWART: I remember people used to say, "What are you gonna do when Clinton leaves?"...I'd much prefer these guys to leave than to have to continue to make Lord Vader jokes about Cheney. I have great faith in institutional absurdity.

DOWD: But wouldn't, say, a President Obama be harder to make fun of than these guys?

STEWART: Are you kidding?


UPDATE: Take this poll. Which MSNBC anchor is the..

Biggest whiney, self-absorbed douchebag?


Olbermann is currently running away with it, as he rightfully should be.