Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Crappy 80's Song Songs of the Year Week

In honor of our hometown heroes, Curt Schilling, David "Big Papi" Ortiz, Mark Bellhorn, and the rest of the boys, I am officially reviving the "Crappy 80's Song of the Week" feature of this blog. And now without further ado...




UPDATE: OK, it's gotta be a "Crappy 80's Song of the Week" two-fer...




...for this brilliant quote from our junior senator at the second debate. I don't know how I missed this one.



I want to make sure we have judges who interpret the Constitution of the United States according to the law.


Yikes.

(thanks to Stark Raving Mad for the link)

UPDATE: Well, that didn't last long - last update, I promise. And it's now a triple down the left-field line!



Three down, one to go!


"Heaven" by Warrant