Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Tool Bloggage

Just a couple deals I came across this week that I thought I'd pass along to anyone looking to upgrade their home workshop arsenal.

First up, this clipped head framing nailer from Milwaukee, currently selling on Amazon.com for $175.79 with free Super Saver Shipping. This nailer is getting rave reviews and goes for $220-$270 elsewhere.



Next, head on over to CoastalTool.com to get your FREE Milwaukee 6519-22 Sawzall! Sure, you have to buy 150 Lenox saw blades to get it, and they're a tad more expensive than the standard-issue Milwaukee blades, but who couldn't use an extra Sawzall?

I bought the framing nailer last night, and I'm debating on whether or not to "pull the trigger" on the Sawzall deal. Now, if anyone has a "weathered" .38 snubby they want to part with for short money, I could use a good toolbox gun.