Monday, March 09, 2009

Can You Feel the Love In the Room?

Looks like someone hasn't been getting his daily recommended allowance of Peace, Love and Hopenchange in his breakfast lately.

The son of Chas Freeman, President Obama's pick for National Intelligence Council chairman, has a message for his father's detractors: I want to punch you in the nose.

"They are low-lives," Charles Freeman writes of his dad's critics. "And if you're among them and by chance read this: I still want to punch you in the face. You'd deserve it, you schmucks."


This is the same Chas Freeman, of course, who believes the Chinese government didn't take swift enough action to quash the 1989 terrorist uprising in Tiananmen Square.

Yes, he actually faults the Communist regime for allowing freedom of assembly and freedom of speech to be practiced within its borders for as long as they did.

Much like his co-conspirators in Washington running the Democrat party, Mr. Freeman is a proud passenger on the train of thought (or lack thereof) that has redefined freedom and individualism as hazardous commodities.

If anyone needs a punch in the face, not to mention a swift kick to the nether-regions, it's the people who think Chas Freeman is a perfectly viable candidate to head up the National Intelligence Council.

Now, Mr. Freeman (the younger), if you want to physically assault me for having the audacity to exercise my right to speak freely in what is still (in theory, anyway) a free country, I'll be more than happy to assist you in your endeavor.

My e-mail address is located in the right-hand sidebar of this website. Drop me a line, and I'll give you my address and a schedule telling you when I'll be home. I'll even leave a back window open for you.