Friday, January 08, 2010

Sacrificing For the Common Good

I stopped by my local Wal-Mart this afternoon and took my obligatory walk past the ammo case, on the off chance that they'd have something in stock other than politically-correct hunting rifle ammunition and 100-round value packs of bird shot.

When what do I see, but a lone 550-round bulk pack of Federal .22LR.

Damn, I thought. It's been months since that endangered species has been spotted in this neck of the woods. I should...

...wait a minute...

...not so fast....

Is there anything else I could spend that money on that might be more important, in the grand scheme of things, than another box of .22 ammo?

OK, maybe equally as important?

Why, yes there is.

Funny you, OK, I should ask.

I passed on the ammo, went home, got out the credit card and clicked here.

Another $14.95 is on it's way, Scott.